Rebreather Scuba Diving Courses
Rebreather Scuba Diving Courses in Phoenix, AZ
Here is what to expect…
- Performing proper pre-dive checks
- Developing the habit of keeping the loop closed when the mouthpiece is not in your mouth
- Doing bubble checks, bailout drills and handling other potential problems
- Fine-tuning buoyancy control
- Monitoring displays and gauges
- Post-dive procedures and disassembly
Advanced Rebreather Scuba Diving Course
This course builds on your PADI Rebreather Diver certification by expanding your knowledge, adding a bailout cylinder, and training you to dive as deep as 40 metres/130 feet. If you aren’t a certified rebreather diver yet, no problem – ask one of our Instructors about combining the PADI Rebreather and Advanced Rebreather Diver courses.
Here’s what to expect…
Interested, give us a call today at (602) 788-7700.